People's Republic of Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROS Official Tournament Rules

Go down

PROS Official Tournament Rules Empty PROS Official Tournament Rules

Post  Amphy Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:28 am

Tier: Dream World – All items, abilities and non Uber Pokemon are allowed.

Clauses:

-Sleep Clause – (Only one Pokemon can be put to sleep per team. If a Pokemon is already asleep and its teammate uses rest, the resting Pokemon does not count towards this total.)
-Evasion Clause – (No moves which increase evasion such as Double Team can be used. Moves like flash that lower the opponent’s accuracy can be used. Getting an evasion boost via Acupressure does not count as breaking the clause.)
-Species Clause – (Only one Pokemon of each species can be allowed on a team. Alternate forms count as the same species.)
-OHKO Clause – (No OHKO (One Hit Knock Out) moves are allowed.)
-Wifi Clause – (Before the match you and your opponents view each other’s teams and can re-arrange your lineup to counter the other’s team.

Banlist/Ubers:

Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxys-A, Dialga, Giratina, Giratina-O, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Lugia, Manaphy, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiramu, Shaymin-S, Zekuromu

Other Notes:

-Every match must be recorded, or you must send the battle log to me. The battles are saved automatically by default. This is to check that no cheating occurs.
-No Soul Dew on any Pokemon. Latios and Latias are allowed, however their signature items are not.
-If a match does not get completed, it will be either based on activity, or if it is equal a coin toss, or both opponents will be disqualified. If you cannot fix a match with your opponent, or they do not respond, pm me to let me know so I don’t disqualify you. If both players are genuinely trying and I can see that, I may allow a short extension.

Amphy
Amphy
Eliminator
Eliminator

Back to top Go down