People's Republic of Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about the rise in University fees?

2 posters

Go down

What do you think about the rise in University fees? Empty What do you think about the rise in University fees?

Post  Zuko Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:23 pm

I don't know how many people are British on here and I don't know how many people have views on this. But I was wondering what you think about them.
Personally I will not be affected by them because they come in a year after I start but I do think they are a bit steep considering we are coming out of a recession.
However I do realise the government has to get the money from somewhere.
I'm sure somebody in here knows what I'm talking about. Lol
Thanks.
Zuko
Zuko
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the rise in University fees? Empty Re: What do you think about the rise in University fees?

Post  Sub-Zero492 Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:41 pm

OH LAWD HERE WE GO.

I absolutely despise the rise. I understand that the Government needed to make cuts but why take it out on the students, especially the poor ones? Yet at the same time they're sending hundreds of millions of pounds over to other countries in foreign aid. I understand that it's a friendly and helpful thing to do, but unfortunately we just can't afford it.

And then they're cutting benefits too, so the people who couldn't get into Uni will have a harder time trying to find work, and will be hit again. Meanwhile the rich are not being hit by these cuts at all.
Sub-Zero492
Sub-Zero492
Silencer
Silencer

https://www.youtube.com/user/Subzero492

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the rise in University fees? Empty Re: What do you think about the rise in University fees?

Post  Zuko Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:54 pm

I totally agree with you. Personally I don't think this government has done anything but take from the poor and just send it into the pockets of the rich. Also they shouldn't be sending it to foreign countries if we simply do not have the funds to keep our own country running.
Zuko
Zuko
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sub-Zero492 Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Precisely. I remember David Cameron saying to Gordon Brown once: "We need more PM out of you, and less PR (public relations)"

But his problem is, David has no PR at all. He does not relate to the common people. He has no idea what it's like to be poor at all. So he really isn't in the right position to be Prime Minister.

And then there's Dick Clegg, the lying twat.
Sub-Zero492
Sub-Zero492
Silencer
Silencer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuko Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:06 pm

All though I don't like Cameron and the Conservatives everybody knew they where like this. I think everybody really despises Nick Clegg and the Lib Dems right about now. They bombarded us with promises to help the young and the students. This got them in and they throw it back in our faces. I highly doubt they will get anywhere near power in the next 40 years at least. I totally agree with you that Cameron doesn't interact with the people and is more bothered about the Lords and the ministers.
Zuko
Zuko
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sub-Zero492 Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:39 am

True dat.
Sub-Zero492
Sub-Zero492
Silencer
Silencer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum