Halo Reach

Go down

Halo Reach

Post  HatchedGeneration on Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Halo Reach, the newest and last Halo game made from Bungie.
What are your opinions on it?
Likes? Dislikes?

I Dislike they took out Incendiary grenades along with spike grenades.
Also i'm going to miss the Dual-Winding. We all saw it coming though.

I do like all the Armor Abilities along with new game modes and maps.
Campaign with 5 other spartan's will be great too.
HatchedGeneration
Silencer
Silencer

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/hatchedgeneration

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo Reach

Post  Stashnaklov on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:00 pm

All I feel excited about is Forge 2.0
I love Forge in Halo 3, so I am so looking forward to Forge.

Stashnaklov
Slayer
Slayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HatchedGeneration on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:13 pm

So for the new forge is amazing, its hard to use at first with all the new controls, but you get the hang of it.
HatchedGeneration
Silencer
Silencer

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/hatchedgeneration

Back to top Go down

Post  GracefulGrowlithe on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:20 pm

i actually own halo reach the campaign is one of the best out there legit spoiler alert
Spoiler:
Each of the characters in the noble team die in a epic way except the chick kat which is pretty lame but all have epic ways of dying
and i think the camo ability should not have a jammer its just retarded. Also the forge is 100-times more effecient for the people that merge together things i have seen unbelievable things.

Credits: They have a new system in for unlocking armor (people will know if they played the beta) and there are helmets that cost 1k credz other 30k,etc.

Player Customization: They have made it so that you are able to select the helmets you can unlock and also have attachments for them ex. This is my helmet with attachments (The Helmet is EOD)

They also have brought a large variety of things like voices, visor colour, knee pads,etc.

The thing i dislike about Reach is customization is the elites. The only have 7 or 8 elites. They are not customizable what so ever you only unlock them by leveling up.

Online Experience:

The Online Experience is like any online thing well beside the abilities but some the thing is you know whos been a halo player and a MW2 player because the tatics from MW2 are brought in like Spawn kill, Camp, Hard aim down one lane only. The efficent thing about the ability's is with them you can sometimes avoid getting stuck with the armor lock. They also brought a new thing out it is Challenges there are 5 challenges 4 daily challenges and 1 weekly challenge example of a daily challenge: Get 50 kills on grunts in firefight. Though a weekly challenge would be something like Complete 9 of the 10 Campaign missions on heroic. The harder the challenge the more credits you earn

Overall Rating: 9.5/10
This game has it flaws, but i believe it has brought back all of those halo fanboys that have been dying to continue to play halo but had been shut out by their intire friends list being on Call of duty. I really hope Bungie makes a new game similiar to halo to continue their legacy of awesomeness
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down