People's Republic of Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how did you join this forum/who directed you here

+6
Red Globe
bjam89
j0hn21792
DZ1002
almightydusk
big_cheddars
10 posters

Go down

how did you join this forum/who directed you here Empty how did you join this forum/who directed you here

Post  big_cheddars Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:01 pm

lol, dont really know why im posting this, cause noone will reply probably but yeah, i got directed here by a mate who goes to my school, and i have to admit at first i couldnt be bothered, but then he posted the link on facebook so i had a look and i thought 'why not' and so yeah, thats my story, whats your guys stories (again, i bet nonoe will reply but, its worth a try lol alien )
big_cheddars
big_cheddars
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

how did you join this forum/who directed you here Empty How I found Pros

Post  almightydusk Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:28 pm

nothing special really...I just found the video on youtube and thought why not
almightydusk
almightydusk
Guardian
Guardian

https://www.youtube.com/almightydusk

Back to top Go down

how did you join this forum/who directed you here Empty Re: how did you join this forum/who directed you here

Post  DZ1002 Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:34 pm

I was talkin to Sparta Wolf, the creator and manager of this forum, over the and he told that he and PJ were working on a forum. A couple days ago he told me it was finished and instantly I joined and now I'm the highest rank without being modded.
DZ1002
DZ1002
Silencer
Silencer

Back to top Go down

how did you join this forum/who directed you here Empty Re: how did you join this forum/who directed you here

Post  j0hn21792 Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:57 pm

I was talking to Spartawolf and he told me about these forums : )
j0hn21792
j0hn21792
Sentinal
Sentinal

Back to top Go down

Post  bjam89 Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:13 pm

saw a youtube video, wanted to see the naughty list so i joined
bjam89
bjam89
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Globe Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:31 am

Apparently there was some faggot pretending to be me on your chatbox. So I came to cleanse

EDIT: Link given to me by Spartawolf and Ziokon.
Red Globe
Red Globe
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sub-Zero492 Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:21 am

PJ and Sparta called me on Skype one day and told me that they were working on something awesome, but they didn't tell me what it was until about a week later when I was invited into a huge Skype call which was pretty much the opening ceremony I guess. I should also mention that it was I who told Cheddars about the forum. Cool
Sub-Zero492
Sub-Zero492
Silencer
Silencer

https://www.youtube.com/user/Subzero492

Back to top Go down

Post  HatchedGeneration Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:48 pm

Spartawolf personally asked me to moderate a forum that was in the process of being created and I agreed.
HatchedGeneration
HatchedGeneration
Silencer
Silencer

https://www.youtube.com/user/hatchedgeneration

Back to top Go down

Post  KillaCrackaAdventure Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:31 am

I was a part of a forum (Datai Forums) that contained other such people around here, and when that got 4channed, I was directed here for further shenanigans. I sense a lack of shenanigans.

KillaCrackaAdventure
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartawolf Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:16 am

KillaCrackaAdventure wrote:I was a part of a forum (Datai Forums) that contained other such people around here, and when that got 4channed, I was directed here for further shenanigans. I sense a lack of shenanigans.

Seriously dude? What would you call our cold war with SOS2 then xD
Spartawolf
Spartawolf
Archangel
Archangel

https://prosparta.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down