People's Republic of Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why i think Selena Gomez is a good role model.

+3
TheHawkdaddy
DZ1002
GracefulGrowlithe
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why i think Selena Gomez is a good role model. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why i think Selena Gomez is a good role model.

Post  GracefulGrowlithe Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:50 pm

bjam89 wrote:true, so give us reasons for why you think she is a good role model, and as i only have seen her from some of the wowp season 1 episodes (big fan of the dad, got his autograph) where she seem to enjoy taking the fast way...and seem boy crazy what makes her a good role model?

Because in WOWP she does average teenager things take short cuts abuse her powers. But she teaches morals and stuff mileys morals are be like me and u can get teh herps
GracefulGrowlithe
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Why i think Selena Gomez is a good role model. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why i think Selena Gomez is a good role model.

Post  bjam89 Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:36 pm

O_O ...so why do you hate miley cyrus, is it cos of her sluttyness, cos her siblings have started mimicking her or did that bird outfit scare you or some underlying issues
bjam89
bjam89
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  GracefulGrowlithe Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:26 pm

bjam89 wrote:O_O ...so why do you hate miley cyrus, is it cos of her sluttyness, cos her siblings have started mimicking her or did that bird outfit scare you or some underlying issues

i hate myley cyrus because of how she got her career. Through her father. she is a insignificant person that teaches little children that pole dancing with short shorts and skimpy shirts is ok.

Edit: Shes another disney failure.
GracefulGrowlithe
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Globe Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:46 am

HA. Disney is crap. They ruined the cartoon industry with their crappy teen stars and mainstream shows about shitty music. Thank you, but I'll stick to Scooby Doo and anime
Red Globe
Red Globe
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post  GracefulGrowlithe Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:22 am

RedĀ Globe wrote:HA. Disney is crap. They ruined the cartoon industry with their crappy teen stars and mainstream shows about shitty music. Thank you, but I'll stick to Scooby Doo and anime

Lmfao, Disney is indeed crap for real people but when it comes to their cartoons they are very good with it

Example: Phineas and Ferb Very Happy:)
GracefulGrowlithe
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  DZ1002 Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:03 pm

GracefulGrowlithe wrote:
RedĀ Globe wrote:HA. Disney is crap. They ruined the cartoon industry with their crappy teen stars and mainstream shows about shitty music. Thank you, but I'll stick to Scooby Doo and anime

Lmfao, Disney is indeed crap for real people but when it comes to their cartoons they are very good with it

Example: Phineas and Ferb Very Happy:)
Yep. I really think all 16 to 18 year old stars are horrible. Disney itself is the largest and most known movie network based to kids. Wizards of Waverly Place and Hannah Montana are shows that made for their concepts. You Disney full of whores, I show you a little show where Hook's hook has a cork on it.
DZ1002
DZ1002
Silencer
Silencer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum