People's Republic of Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hunter x hunter manga

2 posters

Go down

hunter x hunter manga Empty hunter x hunter manga

Post  bjam89 Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:34 am

Categories: Action, Adventure, Supernatural, Drama

Author: Yoshihiro Togashi

Original Publisher: Shueisha

Magazine: Weekly Shōnen Jump

Start Date: October 16, 1999

Chapters: 310 - ongoing - irregular (in hiatus)

you can read it here

right now on to some info about it basicly it is the story about a boy looking for his father, his father is what is called a hunter (Hunters are a special breed, dedicated to tracking down treasures, magical beasts, and even other men. But such pursuits require a license, and less than one in a hundred thousand can pass the grueling qualification exam. Those who do pass gain access to restricted areas, amazing stores of information, and the right to call themselves Hunters.) his father is one of the top hunters
oh yeah this is the magic system and that is all i can really say i am bad at summing things out there is an anime of it too.
And sorry if reading this wont give you too much info i am bad at this and it really is a good manga, tho be warned it is not your run of the mill black and white manga, it has former assasin(he ripped a guys heart out once in the manga, also ripped off a head) in the good guys and the main guy once gave the line "if you tell the truth i have no need to not trust you but if you lie i wont feel bad about having to kill you" so yeah
bjam89
bjam89
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

hunter x hunter manga Empty Re: hunter x hunter manga

Post  DZ1002 Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Hunter X is a douchebag. I hate him with a passion I was so glad I beat him
DZ1002
DZ1002
Silencer
Silencer

Back to top Go down

Post  bjam89 Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:42 pm

hunter x hunter is a manga and anime not a person as far as i know, any person with that name should not be seen as this show or manga as it is rather good, youtube hisoka he has fan amvs on youtube
bjam89
bjam89
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down