People's Republic of Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on project natal?

4 posters

Go down

Thoughts on project natal? Empty Thoughts on project natal?

Post  j0hn21792 Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:04 pm

Now myself like alot of people have heard about microsofts attempt to beat the nintendo wii and the ps3's motion control. This project is called project natal. For those unaware this is a piece of software which will allow, supposidly, full body motion capture.

What do you guys think of it, would you find it useful? Or do you think its a useless gimic that won't go anywhere?

I'm personally inbetween on this. I think its lookig like a great piece of kit that may find some gap in the market but i also see it from the other side that i don't want to be jumping up and down when playing a game. When i play a game i'm deciding not to do any exercise at that time XD

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
j0hn21792
j0hn21792
Sentinal
Sentinal

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on project natal? Empty Re: Thoughts on project natal?

Post  GracefulGrowlithe Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:14 pm

imma let you finish but it is not called prject natal it is called kinect so get yer facts straight
GracefulGrowlithe
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on project natal? Empty Reply to snotty comment

Post  j0hn21792 Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:32 pm

GracefulGrowlithe wrote:imma let you finish but it is not called prject natal it is called kinect so get yer facts straight

well it was originally called project natal before they changed the name and i'm asking for peoples opinion on the thing.

Last edited by j0hn21792 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not starting a argument)
j0hn21792
j0hn21792
Sentinal
Sentinal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sub-Zero492 Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:49 pm

I think that, if used correctly it can be awesome, but most of the supported games will most likely be minigame collections.
Sub-Zero492
Sub-Zero492
Silencer
Silencer

https://www.youtube.com/user/Subzero492

Back to top Go down

Post  GracefulGrowlithe Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:11 pm

I think kinect will not be available for major games involving guns the highest ammount of gore i see is sword motions and maybe bows and arrows
GracefulGrowlithe
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHawkdaddy Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:45 pm

It's a gimmick just like the eye toy. It's gonna work poorly and the games won't be great, but people will eat it up.

I personally want the light gun back.
TheHawkdaddy
TheHawkdaddy
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

https://www.facebook.com/Hawkdaddy

Back to top Go down

Post  GracefulGrowlithe Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:21 am

TheHawkdaddy wrote:It's a gimmick just like the eye toy. It's gonna work poorly and the games won't be great, but people will eat it up.

I personally want the light gun back.

Bro i just watched a vid on dashboard kinect is for mainly family games. Though if they brought Legend of Zelda to Kinect it would be hook line and sinker
GracefulGrowlithe
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  j0hn21792 Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:47 pm

I know fable 3 plans to use kinect which would probably sell it to alot of people. One thing I don't like is it looks like you have to be standing up to interact with any of the menu's. I know i'm lazy but I don't want to have to stand up every time I want to change menu's on xbox XD
j0hn21792
j0hn21792
Sentinal
Sentinal

Back to top Go down

Post  GracefulGrowlithe Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:54 pm

j0hn21792 wrote:I know fable 3 plans to use kinect which would probably sell it to alot of people. One thing I don't like is it looks like you have to be standing up to interact with any of the menu's. I know i'm lazy but I don't want to have to stand up every time I want to change menu's on xbox XD

Bro if Fable 3 is having Kinect then that is going to be the most selled 360 game cause Kinect with A magic game WIN WIN WIN
GracefulGrowlithe
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down