People's Republic of Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Right listen you useless wastes of bodies I am finally here

3 posters

Go down

Right listen you useless wastes of bodies I am finally here Empty Right listen you useless wastes of bodies I am finally here

Post  mrtyranitar99 Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:05 am

Um....... Yeah I'm mrtyranitar99 if you are kinda retarded or can't read for some reason. Although if you can't read you wouldn't be reading this ah screw it. Anyway I am very ummm......... Interesting to put it lightly. I got a youtube if your interested it's the same name as it is here at the forums so don't ask me. And finally I fail at life that is all goodbye.

mrtyranitar99
Sentinal
Sentinal

Back to top Go down

Right listen you useless wastes of bodies I am finally here Empty Re: Right listen you useless wastes of bodies I am finally here

Post  Red Globe Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:47 am

Oh, hai.
Red Globe
Red Globe
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Right listen you useless wastes of bodies I am finally here Empty Re: Right listen you useless wastes of bodies I am finally here

Post  Spartawolf Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:38 pm

mrtyranitar99 wrote:Um....... Yeah I'm mrtyranitar99 if you are kinda retarded or can't read for some reason. Although if you can't read you wouldn't be reading this ah screw it. Anyway I am very ummm......... Interesting to put it lightly. I got a youtube if your interested it's the same name as it is here at the forums so don't ask me. And finally I fail at life that is all goodbye.

No retarded people here, we have SOS2 to thank for attracting them away from usxD
Spartawolf
Spartawolf
Archangel
Archangel

https://prosparta.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down