People's Republic of Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medal Of Honor

3 posters

Go down

Medal Of Honor Empty Medal Of Honor

Post  Red Globe Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:37 pm

MoH Beta has just come out on Steam. So me and my friend said "Why the fuck not?"

So, after an hour and a half of downloading, which is perfectly fine, the installation would get to part 3 - and then simply never end. So after a few restarts, it decided it might want to work. Getting into the game, I decided to join my friend's game - he seemed pleased by the game, describing it as a blend of Modern Warfare 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

So I said, "Jolly fucking good, I need a dose of FPS in my blood - Modern Warfare 2 has gotten stale!"

And so, I was stuck in a frozen loading screen for half an hour. When it ended, I was - and I mean, I really was - surprised as I was brought

to another loading screen.

Which was stuck for another 5 minutes, when the game got me back to the main menu, and the game got scared, it said the EA servers are down so you're moving to Bel Air.

Anyways. Couldn't get past the loading screen no matter what I tried. My friend's responses turned from excellent to horrible - CAMPING! CAMPING EVERYWHERE!

Badly balanced maps!

Overpowered snoipahs!

And mooooooooooore campers!

The levelling up, he judged, was too slow. But this might be in the Beta only, I'm not sure.

Anybody else gonna download this and try it?
Red Globe
Red Globe
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Medal Of Honor Empty Re: Medal Of Honor

Post  GracefulGrowlithe Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:18 pm

during school i saw a trailer on TV and i thought it was CoD but when i saw it was MoH i actually was intrested it looks pretty good
GracefulGrowlithe
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sub-Zero492 Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:43 pm

From what I know and/or have heard, it sounds a bit too similar to CoD. I might give it a try though.
Sub-Zero492
Sub-Zero492
Silencer
Silencer

https://www.youtube.com/user/Subzero492

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum