People's Republic of Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit of Steel

2 posters

Go down

Spirit of Steel Empty Spirit of Steel

Post  Spartawolf Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:21 am

Aliases: SpiritofSteel, AltEisenSpirit, Steel, Chuk Li (Real Name), Chukles

Nationality: Chinese-American, lives in Virginia

Sexual Orientation: Unknown, has never had a sexual partner and has probably never had sex. (lol)

Threat Level: 4.25

Activity Level: Very Low (Dead)

Reason: Look here for the story! https://prosparta.forummotion.com/news-f2/the-spiritofsteel-story-t159.htm

Head of the S0S and almost always has a go at someone for whatever reason. He has been known to even have a go at his own members, often arguing with them, using his influence to win the crowd. Also responsible for what I call the "splintering", which was the demerging of S0S and Saskai, which in turn caused many "splinter" forums to be made (including this one). His forum is now a wreck but we fully expect him to turn up here eventually. Mods should ban him on the spot, and members should report his presence if there are no mods around (but there is little chance of that since we have a shitload of them). Picture below of what he looks like IRL:
Spirit of Steel 1z9h74

Also, we at PROS find Chuk to be a brillient lulzcow, as he never ceases to amaze and entertain us! For this reason, we like to call him "Chukles".

Chuk Li (Spirit of Steel who is obviously hardcore in real life) also spends his time trying to be an internet tough guy, but to make himself feel better he will from time to time get sucked off by known bottom bitch Vinny O'Rourke, and will be a dick to his own forum members, which is why the S0S Brigade is now dead. (picture of the bereaved below)
Spirit of Steel 2e2o4zm
Also, I like to mention that Chuk Li is the best internet tough guy in the world. He manages to find a legitimate reason to have a go at you sometimes for no reason at all! Some say this is because Chuk Li takes the internet FAR TOO SERIOUSLY! But despite his online toughness, we all know he's a soft as a panda (pictured below)

Spirit of Steel Abnllj
And since he can be an arsehole to other people, I can be an arsehole to him xD

I think Chuk has no self esteem in real life and needs to make fun of other people on the internet (and do a bad job at it) to make himself feel better. However his cousin is actually good looking according to many of our members (pic below)
Spirit of Steel 2i26076

P.S. He likes to steal my lines and use them back at me. :/

P.S.S. Who wants to see Chukles at a wedding? Well I'll show you anyway, he's the idiot kneeling down:
Spirit of Steel 2qs15ph
SPOILERS: He isn't the groom, although that was to be expected as he is a virgin who will die alone. (Thanks to TheCrystalisk for providing the picture! We still don't like you though.)
P.S.S.S: That grin of his is creepy. Next Josef Fritzl perhaps?

Last edited by Spartawolf on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 9 times in total
Spartawolf
Spartawolf
Archangel
Archangel

https://prosparta.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Spirit of Steel Empty Re: Spirit of Steel

Post  Red Globe Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Red Globe
Red Globe
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartawolf Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:48 pm

The pic on that is fucking win! If someone could play about with photoshop and shop Chukles and MO on it, then that would be epic!

EDIT: Thanks Red Globe!
Spirit of Steel 2h81zsi
Spartawolf
Spartawolf
Archangel
Archangel

https://prosparta.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Globe Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Spartawolf wrote:
Spirit of Steel 2i26076