People's Republic of Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why i think Selena Gomez is a good role model.

+3
TheHawkdaddy
DZ1002
GracefulGrowlithe
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why i think Selena Gomez is a good role model. Empty Why i think Selena Gomez is a good role model.

Post  GracefulGrowlithe Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:57 pm

Hello, Im here to talk about a young teenager who is the exact opposite of miley cyrus.

Who is Selena Gomez:

Selena Gomez is an American actress and singer-songwriter best known for her portrayal of Alex Russo on the Emmy Award winning Wizards of Waverly Place. She has starred in the television movies Another Cinderella Story and Princess Protection Program.

Why is she a Good role model:

Exhibit a: We shall compare 2 videos. These are the two LATEST music videos they have posted by

Miley Cyrus
Selena Gomez

You see the difference in how they portray beauty i believe that Selena Gomez can be beautiful without being as skimpy as Miley Slutus XD

Exhibit B: Miley cyrus realeases slutty pics. Selena Gomez does not.

Please leave your response to this.
GracefulGrowlithe
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Why i think Selena Gomez is a good role model. Empty Re: Why i think Selena Gomez is a good role model.

Post  DZ1002 Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:03 pm

Any girl on Disney except Isabella
DZ1002
DZ1002
Silencer
Silencer

Back to top Go down

Why i think Selena Gomez is a good role model. Empty Re: Why i think Selena Gomez is a good role model.

Post  GracefulGrowlithe Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:07 pm

DZ1002 wrote:Any girl on Disney except Isabella

dont know but selena gomez is awesome.
GracefulGrowlithe
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  DZ1002 Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:14 pm

oh I hate Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez
DZ1002
DZ1002
Silencer
Silencer

Back to top Go down

Post  GracefulGrowlithe Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:26 pm

DZ1002 wrote:oh I hate Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez

You cant hate Selena give me 5 reasons why u hate her. And not cause Shes from disney
GracefulGrowlithe
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  DZ1002 Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:46 pm

1) She wants too much movie, band etc.
2) Sometimes her acting is less than good
3) Shes the teenage butt of the jokes
4) She will do anything for a job
5) She is replaceable
DZ1002
DZ1002
Silencer
Silencer

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHawkdaddy Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Why i think Selena Gomez is a good role model. 1252480241_stephen_colbert
TheHawkdaddy
TheHawkdaddy
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

https://www.facebook.com/Hawkdaddy

Back to top Go down

Post  DZ1002 Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Hater will hate
DZ1002
DZ1002
Silencer
Silencer

Back to top Go down

Post  GracefulGrowlithe Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:14 pm

DZ1002 wrote:1) She wants too much movie, band etc.
2) Sometimes her acting is less than good
3) Shes the teenage butt of the jokes
4) She will do anything for a job
5) She is replaceable

WTF???? im sorry to sound rude but you mad bro? i mean really 1,3,4,5 no sense on why you hate her ur just listing things that make absolutely know sense whatsoever
GracefulGrowlithe
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  mrtyranitar99 Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:19 am

Sorry to say GG (I gonna call you that cuz I am pro) but your sig pic is definetly slutty.

mrtyranitar99
Sentinal
Sentinal

Back to top Go down

Post  GracefulGrowlithe Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:57 pm

mrtyranitar99 wrote:Sorry to say GG (I gonna call you that cuz I am pro) but your sig pic is definetly slutty.

Yes because messed up hair and a sparkly dress is slutty?
GracefulGrowlithe
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  mrtyranitar99 Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:14 pm

GracefulGrowlithe wrote:
mrtyranitar99 wrote:Sorry to say GG (I gonna call you that cuz I am pro) but your sig pic is definetly slutty.

nah she's just posing like a slut

mrtyranitar99
Sentinal
Sentinal

Back to top Go down

Post  KillaCrackaAdventure Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:16 am

mrtyranitar99 wrote:
GracefulGrowlithe wrote:

I agree, she does look slut-ish. But all around, she isn't that bad of a person. She actually acts more like a teenager, and by that, I mean like a teenager should, compared to Miley who pole dances when she's 17, and now is Rhianna 2.0.

KillaCrackaAdventure
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  GracefulGrowlithe Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:55 pm

KillaCrackaAdventure wrote:
mrtyranitar99 wrote:
GracefulGrowlithe wrote:

I agree, she does look slut-ish. But all around, she isn't that bad of a person. She actually acts more like a teenager, and by that, I mean like a teenager should, compared to Miley who pole dances when she's 17, and now is Rhianna 2.0.

Dont you mean britney spears? and yea slut-ish but not like bro check out my cleavage
GracefulGrowlithe
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KillaCrackaAdventure Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:49 pm

GracefulGrowlithe wrote:

Dont you mean britney spears? and yea slut-ish but not like bro check out my cleavage

Nah, I mean Miley Cyrus. She pole danced on the Teen Choice Awards, and her new music video screams Rhianna. Britney has long since passed the teen idol point. She's more of a Courtney Love now.

KillaCrackaAdventure
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  GracefulGrowlithe Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:59 am

GracefulGrowlithe wrote:

Nah, I mean Miley Cyrus. She pole danced on the Teen Choice Awards, and her new music video screams Rhianna. Britney has long since passed the teen idol point. She's more of a Courtney Love now.

im talking about miley sshes gonna be prego soon cause shes a ho
GracefulGrowlithe
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  bjam89 Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:06 am

having britney spears as sister will do that too
bjam89
bjam89
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  GracefulGrowlithe Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:09 am

bjam89 wrote:having britney spears as sister will do that too

LMFAO. Poor Zoey 101 actor
GracefulGrowlithe
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  bjam89 Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:11 am

i have seen two eps of that show, first i was like hey bittney has gotten to look like a teen, this might be the best teen make up ever...then i found out it was her sister and i was like ...how can they look so much alike
bjam89
bjam89
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  GracefulGrowlithe Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:13 am

bjam89 wrote:i have seen two eps of that show, first i was like hey bittney has gotten to look like a teen, this might be the best teen make up ever...then i found out it was her sister and i was like ...how can they look so much alike

and how can they have the same personality because zoey got prego at 16
GracefulGrowlithe
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  bjam89 Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:18 am

hey she was not slutty at that age..sort of i mean think back to her pre legal age, she she hid she was a slut but atleast she knew not to get pregnant
bjam89
bjam89
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  GracefulGrowlithe Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:23 am

bjam89 wrote:hey she was not slutty at that age..sort of i mean think back to her pre legal age, she she hid she was a slut but atleast she knew not to get pregnant

Bro Both Spears sisters got prego before 18 dude
GracefulGrowlithe
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  bjam89 Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:25 am

she did...oh well who the f cares about them anyways
bjam89
bjam89
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  GracefulGrowlithe Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:16 pm

bjam89 wrote:she did...oh well who the f cares about them anyways

parents of children who watch disney?
GracefulGrowlithe
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  bjam89 Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:30 pm

true, so give us reasons for why you think she is a good role model, and as i only have seen her from some of the wowp season 1 episodes (big fan of the dad, got his autograph) where she seem to enjoy taking the fast way...and seem boy crazy what makes her a good role model?
bjam89
bjam89
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum