People's Republic of Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Reach Campaign ( Spoilers )

4 posters

Go down

Halo Reach Campaign ( Spoilers ) Empty Halo Reach Campaign ( Spoilers )

Post  HatchedGeneration Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:24 pm

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE READING, BE WARNED THAT THERE WILL BE SPOILERS. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I personally think the campaign in this game was amazing. It was kind of different from the other Halo Campaigns.
Amazing graphics too.
The deaths were all sad.
Jorge- He died for nothing ( possible he is alive ) that really sucks to die believing you saved everyone but actually died for no reason.
Kat - That was the worst death.....it showed a good point but it really sucks to be in the middle of a conversation and next thing you know there is a needle shot through your skull. Hers was the saddest and most dramatic.
Carter - Why the hell did he drive the pelican into the scarab? Master Chief can climb on aboard and destroy it by hand. Why couldn't Six and Emile do that?
Emile - Emile's death sucked, at least when he got stabbed he turned rigth around and killed that blasted Elite.
Six - That was an epic Last Stand, he took on about 4 elites until he died?
Jun - Lived......for now.

Anyone beat it on Legendary? I'm going to this weekend
HatchedGeneration
HatchedGeneration
Silencer
Silencer

https://www.youtube.com/user/hatchedgeneration

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach Campaign ( Spoilers ) Empty Re: Halo Reach Campaign ( Spoilers )

Post  GracefulGrowlithe Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Jorge died bombing the covenant aircraft which was successful but it was like the greek mythology kohedron u kill one 2 appear but in his case a whole covenant fleet
GracefulGrowlithe
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  mrtyranitar99 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:42 pm

I'm pretty sure Carter didn't mean to hit the scarab. As you saw in the cutscene his pelican was on fire at least I intrepreted it as being an acidental crash cause by his ships damage.

mrtyranitar99
Sentinal
Sentinal

Back to top Go down

Post  GracefulGrowlithe Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:49 pm

mrtyranitar99 wrote:I'm pretty sure Carter didn't mean to hit the scarab. As you saw in the cutscene his pelican was on fire at least I intrepreted it as being an acidental crash cause by his ships damage.

He did because if you listen to the dialogue in the cut scene he said u cant take on the scarab you don have the fire power then hes like i dont need it. Then Emile says its been a pleasure serving with you. Then Carter Suicide bombs the scarab
GracefulGrowlithe
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  mrtyranitar99 Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:55 pm

GracefulGrowlithe wrote:
mrtyranitar99 wrote:I'm pretty sure Carter didn't mean to hit the scarab. As you saw in the cutscene his pelican was on fire at least I intrepreted it as being an acidental crash cause by his ships damage.

He did because if you listen to the dialogue in the cut scene he said u cant take on the scarab you don have the fire power then hes like i dont need it. Then Emile says its been a pleasure serving with you. Then Carter Suicide bombs the scarab

Alrighty then that explains it I had the volume down (my lil' bro was in the game room and refusing to leave and of course he can't hear halo reach). Plan to replay that level soon.

mrtyranitar99
Sentinal
Sentinal

Back to top Go down

Post  HatchedGeneration Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Actually i believe Emile says that Carter doesn't have to do this and Carter says that he must do it and says "good luck Spartans"
HatchedGeneration
HatchedGeneration
Silencer
Silencer

Back to top Go down

Post  GracefulGrowlithe Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:44 pm

HatchedGeneration wrote:Actually i believe Emile says that Carter doesn't have to do this and Carter says that he must do it and says "good luck Spartans"

Well, it was along those lines for him. All i know is he indeed suiciide bombed the Scarab because Im not going to lie I'd be scared shitless if a giant scarab is looking me in the face chargin its main beam. Then again i could just go in armor lock.
GracefulGrowlithe
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  HatchedGeneration Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:04 pm

I wonder if armor lock would survive a blast form the scarab. hmm
HatchedGeneration
HatchedGeneration
Silencer
Silencer

Back to top Go down

Post  GracefulGrowlithe Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:33 pm

HatchedGeneration wrote:I wonder if armor lock would survive a blast form the scarab. hmm

probably u could to,
GracefulGrowlithe
GracefulGrowlithe
Dongblaster
Dongblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  big_cheddars Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:44 pm

As i recall Carter said that he would take it down and emile said that he didnt have the firepower and carter replied that he had the mass, and then bombed it, but he was dying anyway cause he hit his head on the pelicans front screen and damaged his brain, thats what it says on halopedia anyway
big_cheddars
big_cheddars
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down